Thursday, November 11, 2010

I LOVE HER.....

I love Farina Alisa.... She's kind but grumpy... She's sweet.....  She's my bff since year 1.... Before was friends... After were couples .. Don't think we r lesbians.. We r couples JUST 4 FUN!! And that was the memorable thing I ever had... I said to her " I hate u!!!! " And then she say " What ? I didn't say fuck u , i say fuck on laa syg.. " And then I say " I dunt meant I hate I hate u.. I mean I hate u like ur my best friend" .... And I will though.... Maybe I'm gonna move soon from my house... I think... On Standerd ( 5 ) ... I will miss her so much more than anybody else if I move!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muachssssssss. :*


That all Readers!!! Dont copy or I'll kill you..
love, Farina Alisa...
Bye!!!!!! Next Post will COMING SOON..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment